Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Attention Andrew Landeryou: it won't wash in court

Decent, hard-working, patriotic and law-abiding Victorians have read this week of the sad case of a woman sent down for eight years over an $8,000,000 fraud.

Wendy Hope Jobson claimed she suffered from split personality. Judge Phillip Priest didn't cop it.

The morbidly obese theif and fraudster Andrew Landeryou, sometime husband to the perjurer and cross-dresser and failed preselection candidate and former bankrupt Dim Ditching, (who is now busily engaged in looted what assets are left at the HSU) stole $4 million from Sol Lew alone.

He has also attempted to portray himself as a sufferer from multiple dissociative identity disorder. He has gone by the names of Cait Catt, Catter8, Henderson Ross and Shirley - amongst others - and claimed to be several enthusiastic jihadi readers of The Age.

Try and tell that to the judge, son, is all we can say. Jobson got 8 years. You'll get enough for Brutus and that lads to guarantee your arse could take more heavy cargo than the Panama Canal.
.
.

6 comments:

  1. Who was medicare for? It was for all Australians, right?

    Obviously it always included disabled people.

    So why a new tax just for them?

    The medicare levy has been sacrosanct for decades.

    The constant rewriting of government responsibilities by the feral scum that presently rule Australia is turning this nobody into an angry anarchist.

    I don't want Juliar or the Mad Monk. They are both idiots.

    Who to vote for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vote for me - Sash Uzunov - the One-Man Media Army.

    I am ex-ADF hero, one of the toughest clerks in Timor. I have never r**ted Dim. I never stole 'Ronnie's' dogfood. I am not a Croation war crim. I am proud to act as driver and butler for Mr Andrew Landeryou. I am not gay.

    I am a happy snap-taker which qualifies me as a caring pollie. If elected I will shut down critics of my boss Andrew and ensure they are all squished.

    I am genuine article. Vote me in Folks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha is always in the wrong place at the wrong time - ask the Twentymans.

    He was told by the coppers to delete his Sunshine Court photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I must hurry Sir Les needs me to get another oxygen bottle, clean his iron lung and most importantly fill his p15s cabinet as he most thirsty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And they will join us p*ssing on your grave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would never piss on Fat Andrew's grave.

    Instead, I would dig up the coffin, drive a stake through his heart and sutff his mouth full of garlic just to guarantee that in case he is one of the living dead he can never bother the decent and law abiding again.

    ReplyDelete